Headache D:

headache headache big headache. omgg
nah I dun mean it literally but in the metaphoric way which will soon become literally D:
aiyoo I sounds so incoherent uh. whatever

anyway..from the tone of my post it is obviously that I am not in a good mood..haiz.
I guess I am easily affect, like one single worry can bug me for days and nights. Unless the problem is resolved, I will feel frustrated. argh

soo..whats my worry now? its none other than *drum roll* SUTD acceptance offer! LOL I think I mad already. but anyway the main thing is they want me to reply them by 25 april :OOO and after I emailed them for extension of deadline, they extended it by..1 day...... lololol its exactly the moment when you dunno if you should laugh or cry.

Frankly speaking, I really wouldn't mind sutd. I mean its all cool and you get to study so many many things! In addition, the culture is great like they have this DSBJ culture which simply means 'dun say bo jio' because thr's simply no events or what so ever that exclude anyone, accord to what I read on a blog. However, my concern is that it is so newly established and I am worried about our future employment rate. In addition, I was looking at the modules and realised that the information system pillar thr actually teaches stuff like computer science and computer eng etc. So to me I feel that it doesn't seems so specialise and I am worried that I will be learning stuff that I have no interest in eg computer eng... haiz

If only university admission can be much more straight forward like a junior college system, whereby almost every school offers the same thing, same subjects available and all you have to do is choose the school you want. In addition, the junior college recruitment is like one whole combine system thus you do not have to worry about anything once you submit the application. However, for university admission its so much more complicated and so much for things to consider. The result of the application also comes out one by one and you need to consider if you accept an offer will other school still consider your application or that if you reject an offer what if other schools does not accept your application. aiyaa I dunno how to explain man.. :(

omgg so fan..i fan to the extend that I actually cant sleep at night. Like usually I will straight away fall asleep within 2 min from the moment I plonk onto my bed. However I am taking like 20min to fall asleep now.. ok I know it sounds very minor. But I am just trying to express that I am very fan now D:

Comments

Popular Posts