Wahh amaze at how I had been blogging continuously for the past few days lol.

anw its two papers down and 3 more to go! sooo.. to reward myself (not tht I had work exceptionally hard but at least.. well.. lol) I went online shopping and bought a shorts, a blouse and a dress! yay! :D
my sis was telling me I am starting to become like her cos I insisted on buying the dress even though she analysed that there wont be much chances when I will wear it, especially since my favourites are T shits and shorts (fyi I hav worse fbts to comex before LOL). but oh well, its a pretty dress and I really feel like owning it hahah


Jerlyn Dress in Pink
from agneselle
      
from nakedflux (Shorts LHS and Basic Chiffon Tank RHS)
            


and on top of it, I watch my fav drop dead diva. season 5 has been out for a while now and this like the only ang moh show that I hav literally chased since season 1.



Grayson so handsome, Owen so charismatic, Jane so lovely
and Stacy so pretty like awww. not to mention forever nice Terry,
funny guardian angels in all seasons, and Kim (her life is abit sad
i feel :( )
I still rmb how season 1 and episode 1 can make me cry (not just tear) when Deb died and Grayson's world crashed. All the touching closing speeches at the end of a court case, or those lawsuits that makes you ponders about life. Like just this episode I was watching today, Kim's dad abandoned her since she was young until 25 years ltr he came back. So Kim was fighting for his dad recent case of child irresponsibility (her dad was some sports coach), and the opposing lawyer brought out how Kim's dad has the history of irresponsibility. Her dad was a changed man now and Kim knows that, and at closing speech, she said

"Don't punish who he was, celebrates who he become"

Nice ehh. Everyone has a past, but what matters not is the present no? This reminds me of Jodi Picuolt books. Its also about family family stuff, and one of my fav was My Sister Keeper in Sara closing speech when she said about how her life one child has been in a burning building, and her other child has been the only one who knew the way to save her. She acknowledges that she might be risking the one child to save the other, and that it might be unfair, but it’s the only way she can save both children. She doesn’t know if it was legal or moral, but she knows it was right. (when you read the book, and you imagine her saying it the impact is like.. mega heartache..). Wahh it has been a long time since I last read Jodi Picuolt's book. INDULGENCE AFTER FINALS. cant wait man.

anw back to topic, despite all the tears and heartaches in drop dead diva, I like how the show is always making me laugh, out loud in my hall room then I will suddenly realise and go oops. lols. I like the friendship between stacy and deb, like they really really really do know each other. I like the sweetness between owen and jane (before they officially breakup :(( ) and I like how Grayson carries a torch for Jane (even though he does not knows she is deb, seems like once you like someone, no matter who they becomes, you still like them uhh lol) even though its full of heartaches.

Tbh, I dun think anyone can understand my feelings for that show unless you watch it too lolol. But to put it simple, its a good watch and I highly recommend everyone to watch. I mean heyy, i chase it for 5 whole seasons it must has its merits righttt HAHA


Yea. so end of slackness today and its time i start studying mug for my nxt 3 papers! (OMG I TYPED YAY ACCIDENTALLY. LOL. BOO.)

i realise my this post got a lot brackets, that's how my brain flows uhh. lol that's why sometimes i can be super random lolol and change topic super fast.

Jiayous all!!

Comments

Popular Posts