List out the top 5 presents you wish for
#1. New handphone
#2. Good results (consider present?)
#3. New bag
#4. Own computer
#5. printer have ink(haha..i lame-mo)
The person who tagged you is: Pearlyn
5 impressions of HER:
#1. always crap with me
#2. like to say GAH (when I prefer to say AW..zz)
#3. join band
#4. love guitar (she is mad about it)
#5. study in 2e2 nxt yr o.0
The most memorable thing she has done for you:
Eh…help me get audition license? (Though she failed xD)
The most memorable words she has said to you:
Huh…I dun think she had said any…Unless u considers GAH? Haha
If she becomes your lover, you will:
Well, she will not become my lover~ cos I not les...
If she becomes your enemy, you will:
Erm …I hope thr is no this “if”...Cos I dun hope she will become my enemy~
If she becomes your enemy the reason is:
How I noe when it hadn’t happen?!
Pass this quiz to 10 people that you wish to know how they fell about you
#1.rebecca
#2.sharon
#3.michelle
#4.weiting
#5.joanne
#6.rose
#7.jieyi
#8.angel
#9.jia jing
#10.lynn
Who is no.7 having relationship with?
[jieyi]She has relationship meh? I dunno...
Who is no.9 having relationship with?
[jiajing] Eh..i dunno leh..dunno about relationship stuff..zz
If no.9 and no.10 are together, will it be a good thing?
[jia jing n lynn]2 gal leh!! Dun think they will les...hahah
What about no.1 and no.5?
[Rebecca n Joanne] Les again...zz... I onli noe joanne les..dun think Rebecca is..haha
What is no.3 studying?
[michelle] studing wat I study lorr..
When was the last time you chat with no.6?
[rose] msn I dunno..1 months ago? If tagged board considered then is ytd...hee hee
Does no.4 work?
[weiting] dun think so ba…
Does no.8 have any cousins in his/her own school?
[angel] dunno leh...should b nope…
Will you woo no.8?
[angel]Told u I NOT leh ler la…zzz
How about no.5?
Zzz… Joanne les I not les..o.0
Does no.2 have any siblings?
Hav...baby sister who she always carry while playing audi lorr
How did you get know no.3 and no.4?
[michelle] classmates [weiting] she is my cousin of course I noe her la
Where does no.1 live at?
[Rebecca] Hougange lorr...unless u wan me to say out the full address…haha…
(which I dun mind she mind…haha)
How did you get know no.2?
[Sharon] classmate lorrrr
Is no.5 the sexiest person in the world?
[Joanne] *vomit* no offence but I dun think so..haha
#1. New handphone
#2. Good results (consider present?)
#3. New bag
#4. Own computer
#5. printer have ink(haha..i lame-mo)
The person who tagged you is: Pearlyn
5 impressions of HER:
#1. always crap with me
#2. like to say GAH (when I prefer to say AW..zz)
#3. join band
#4. love guitar (she is mad about it)
#5. study in 2e2 nxt yr o.0
The most memorable thing she has done for you:
Eh…help me get audition license? (Though she failed xD)
The most memorable words she has said to you:
Huh…I dun think she had said any…Unless u considers GAH? Haha
If she becomes your lover, you will:
Well, she will not become my lover~ cos I not les...
If she becomes your enemy, you will:
Erm …I hope thr is no this “if”...Cos I dun hope she will become my enemy~
If she becomes your enemy the reason is:
How I noe when it hadn’t happen?!
Pass this quiz to 10 people that you wish to know how they fell about you
#1.rebecca
#2.sharon
#3.michelle
#4.weiting
#5.joanne
#6.rose
#7.jieyi
#8.angel
#9.jia jing
#10.lynn
Who is no.7 having relationship with?
[jieyi]She has relationship meh? I dunno...
Who is no.9 having relationship with?
[jiajing] Eh..i dunno leh..dunno about relationship stuff..zz
If no.9 and no.10 are together, will it be a good thing?
[jia jing n lynn]2 gal leh!! Dun think they will les...hahah
What about no.1 and no.5?
[Rebecca n Joanne] Les again...zz... I onli noe joanne les..dun think Rebecca is..haha
What is no.3 studying?
[michelle] studing wat I study lorr..
When was the last time you chat with no.6?
[rose] msn I dunno..1 months ago? If tagged board considered then is ytd...hee hee
Does no.4 work?
[weiting] dun think so ba…
Does no.8 have any cousins in his/her own school?
[angel] dunno leh...should b nope…
Will you woo no.8?
[angel]Told u I NOT leh ler la…zzz
How about no.5?
Zzz… Joanne les I not les..o.0
Does no.2 have any siblings?
Hav...baby sister who she always carry while playing audi lorr
How did you get know no.3 and no.4?
[michelle] classmates [weiting] she is my cousin of course I noe her la
Where does no.1 live at?
[Rebecca] Hougange lorr...unless u wan me to say out the full address…haha…
(which I dun mind she mind…haha)
How did you get know no.2?
[Sharon] classmate lorrrr
Is no.5 the sexiest person in the world?
[Joanne] *vomit* no offence but I dun think so..haha
Comments