1. Do the following WITHOUT complaint
2. Choose 5 people to do this after you completed yours.
3. Leave a tag on the person's tagboard to say he/she have been tagged.
4. Start your post with; I have been tagged!
I have been tagged by pearlyn!
FAVOURITES
Favourite Colour(s): baby colours (as in sweet colours or light colours)
Favourite Food: eh..i very greedy de leh..haha..i like almost every food..haha
Favourite Movie: eh… I dunno leh...Nancy drew?
Favourite Sport: cycling^^
Favourite Day: no fav day… as long as thr is no sch on the day, I like it..XD
Favourite Season: summer… I think angel noe y..haha
Favourite Ice-cream: chocolateo.0
CURRENTS
Current Mood: eh… sianzz
Current Clothes: T-shirt and shorts lorr
Current Desktop: pink (nt my desktop..is my sis 1..haha)
Current Time: 6.56pm
Current Surroundings: HBD flat n roads…zzz
Current Annoyance: haha..how can tell u..XD ( cos I not even annoyed..haha)
FIRST
First Best Friend: this I rmb..is crystal n anna..XD
First Crush: zzz…zzz
First Movie: xiao hai bu ben?..long time ago lerr
First Lie: how I noe…zz..haha..
First Music: well…how do u expect me to rmb?!
LAST
Last drink: plain water…zzz
Last Car Ride: ytd to go vivo city
Last Crush: in the first place I dun even hav crush…
Last Phone Call: Sharon house ytd?
Last CD played: dunno…Seldom listen to CD
Have you ever dated one of your good friends: ofcourse not la…
Have you ever broken the law: dunno… cos dun reli noe Singapore laws...XD
Have you ever been arrested: if I had would I still b here doin this test?
Have you ever been on TV: loll...u think neh?
Have you ever kissed someone you don’t know: nvnvnvvnvnvnvnv
Random5 things you are good at:
crapping
sleep
eat
watch tv
laughing?...lol...(all crap.. cos i said I gd at crapping lerr ma ... haha)
4 things you've done today:
chat in msn
play neopeto.0
do theory
practice piano
watch tv..XD
5 People to tag: Rebecca, Sharon, angel, rose, jieyi
2. Choose 5 people to do this after you completed yours.
3. Leave a tag on the person's tagboard to say he/she have been tagged.
4. Start your post with; I have been tagged!
I have been tagged by pearlyn!
FAVOURITES
Favourite Colour(s): baby colours (as in sweet colours or light colours)
Favourite Food: eh..i very greedy de leh..haha..i like almost every food..haha
Favourite Movie: eh… I dunno leh...Nancy drew?
Favourite Sport: cycling^^
Favourite Day: no fav day… as long as thr is no sch on the day, I like it..XD
Favourite Season: summer… I think angel noe y..haha
Favourite Ice-cream: chocolateo.0
CURRENTS
Current Mood: eh… sianzz
Current Clothes: T-shirt and shorts lorr
Current Desktop: pink (nt my desktop..is my sis 1..haha)
Current Time: 6.56pm
Current Surroundings: HBD flat n roads…zzz
Current Annoyance: haha..how can tell u..XD ( cos I not even annoyed..haha)
FIRST
First Best Friend: this I rmb..is crystal n anna..XD
First Crush: zzz…zzz
First Movie: xiao hai bu ben?..long time ago lerr
First Lie: how I noe…zz..haha..
First Music: well…how do u expect me to rmb?!
LAST
Last drink: plain water…zzz
Last Car Ride: ytd to go vivo city
Last Crush: in the first place I dun even hav crush…
Last Phone Call: Sharon house ytd?
Last CD played: dunno…Seldom listen to CD
Have you ever dated one of your good friends: ofcourse not la…
Have you ever broken the law: dunno… cos dun reli noe Singapore laws...XD
Have you ever been arrested: if I had would I still b here doin this test?
Have you ever been on TV: loll...u think neh?
Have you ever kissed someone you don’t know: nvnvnvvnvnvnvnv
Random5 things you are good at:
crapping
sleep
eat
watch tv
laughing?...lol...(all crap.. cos i said I gd at crapping lerr ma ... haha)
4 things you've done today:
chat in msn
play neopeto.0
do theory
practice piano
watch tv..XD
5 People to tag: Rebecca, Sharon, angel, rose, jieyi
Comments