Hobbies

 I must say I have alot of hobbies in life. My ang mo name can probably be jack except that I am jack of 三分钟 instead of all trades :')

Its weird because I didnt really have a hobby when I was young. Like any other kid when people ask what do I like to do I will say cycling, cos thats what we learn as 'examples of hobbies' when we have engrish lesson right? But truth is when i was young i just liked to copycat my sis. Whatever she like to do I also like. If they like watching tv, me too. If they like drawing, me too. That aside, when handphone, computer and internet came about, i liked playing hp and comp games more than them. Sometimes i will 'steal' my sis phone to play hp games till like she left 10% batt before she go out. Then i will kena scolded ofcourse lolol.

When i was in secondary sch, i too didnt have a hobby. I kind of like playing maple but probably because that is kind of game introed to that era kids. I was really into photoshop that i even went to make a auditionsea blogskin and so on. Then again i prolly studied too much to have a hobby

True hobby probably came when i was in Uni and after that. A time when you have all the time in the world to do anything.

I started of with craft. got super into it, went to buy all sorts of machine to make cards, spent most of my time on youtube watching videos on cards making. Jump at every opportunity to make cards to any occasion.

Then i got interested in photog and vlog. Got a camera as my 21st birthday present and legit wanted to take nice photo and videos. Tried to edit my photos in lightroom and soon realise i got no talent and too lazy to learn it properly. i actually signed up for multiple free classes online but attended none of it. 

Craft actually lasted quite long till COVID came along. Wah i tell you covid is legit the true leader of all hobbies' starter. The only thing i cooked before was maggie and canned mushroom soup. But when CB came along, for some reason all sorts of recipe also want to try. From baking of famous amos cookie, to more challenging oneh oneh, to legit cooking of tomato noodles. Amazing. Then suddenly i was also interested in embroidery. Wah i see insta all the chio embroidery then super inspired and bought a whole set of kit. End up i never even touch before. The strings still look chio as ever in the box brand new :) Soon after i became interested in skateboarding. (Quite recent actually).  Now i am still trying to keep up with all these lolol

I rmb when i was in pri school, the teacher ask me what is my hobby. I think i trying to be cool and funny so i said sleeping (aspiration to be a 谐星 since i was young). and mind you i dont even like sleeping in pri school. all kids only like to play pls. As it turns out, i legit like sleeping now. To be exact i just like lying on my bed which usually ended up with me sleeping. Seems like i have foresight since i was young. Mayb i should just keep this hobby and abandon the rest lolol

Comments

Popular Posts