erm~ quiz rom pear n ky n whoever eles?? lol
1.The 1st person who tag/pass you is?erm..think is pearlyn ba? cos pear n ky argued on my tag board.lool
2. Your relationship with him/her?tomb?friend?or mayb in the uqiz “someone I will nv get over with? LOOL!
3. Your five impressions of him/her?lame. Crap. Bian tai xD . lol (I also dunno wat expression is that.hee hee :D) tall~ (no offence =X)
4. The most memorable thing he/she had done for you?erm. Not sure~ ps la~
5. The most memorable thing he/she had said to you?“wat wrong with you?!” Loool :DD
6. If he/she become your lover, you will?I will? Do wat?? Wat thing I will??? Wat toking youu????? 0.0
7. If he/she become your lover, he/she has to improve on?I think u go ask..*ahem* beta :D jkjk :DD
8. If he/she become your enemy, you will?again??? I will wat?? Can ppplllssss finish the sentence??that isn’t even a qns =X
9. If he/she become your enemy, the reason will be?ah~ this question hai bi jiao xiang yang :D anw. Chuan dao qiao tou zi ran zhi~
10. The most desired thing you want to do for him/her is?I dunno??
11. Your overall impression of him/her is?crap crap crap crap crap crap~~~ lallala~
12. How you think people around you will feel about you?crazy?siao?? I dunno~ lol
13. The characters you love of yourelf are?hmmmmmmmmmmmmm~~~~~~~~
I d.u.n.n.o. hee hee :D
14. On the contrary, the characters you hate yourself are?no ans……..ps la! I really dunno ma >< 15. The most ideal person you want to be is?ME =DD
16. For people who care and like you, say something to them.woots :D I LOVE U TOO :DD hheeeeehhheeehheeee ^o^
17. Pass this quiz to 10 people that you wish to know how they feel about you.
1. Pearlyn
2. Michelle
3.joanne
4.jacquelyn
5.kaiying
6.sharon
7.rebecca
8.jieyi
9.rose
10. qianying
18. Who is no.6 having a relationship with?
[sharon] me lorr :DD whahahahahahahaha !!
19. Is no. 9 a male or female?
[rose] got male call rose de meh?? Ross hai cha bu duo =.=
20. If no. 7 and 10 are together, will it be a good thing?
[rebecca&qianying] erm? u think leh?? Prime minister say les good or not??
21. What is no. 2 studying about?
[michelle] feel like keeping pear ans~ loool :D
22. When was the last time you had a chat?
chat with? My mum? Juz a min ago~ lool
23. What kind of music band does no. 8 like?
[jieyi] erm.. dunno..psps ><
24. Does no. 1 has any siblings?
[pearlyn] yupp~ younger sis~25.
Will you woo no.3?
[joanne] LOL. not attractive enough xDD hahahah!!jkjk nia~
26. How about no. 7?
[rebecca] seriously I think being straight is beta :D
27. Is no. 4 single?
[jac] LOL! Go ask herr lorr?? Hee hee ^^
28. What is the surname of no. 5?
[kaiying] tang?y u wan noe?? ORH HORR! U INTERESTED IN HER!!WAHAHAHAHA!
29. What is the hobby of no. 10?[qianying] not sure x.X
30. Does no.5 and 9 get along well?
[kaiying&rose o] they also dunno each other luhh…-.- how I noe??
31. Where is no.2 studying at?
[michelle] same as me~ zhss~~ lala~
32. Talk something casually about no. 1.
[pearlyn] my beloved yue muu~~` lallalalal~~
33. Where does no.9 live at?
[rose] sengkang =PP I somemore can type out full add of hers~ but ltr she kill me :XX lool!
34. What colour does no. 4 like?
[jac] eh, i dunno! Psps! =X
35. Are no. 5 and no.1 best friend?
[kaiying&pearlyn] yupp!
36. Does no. 1 have any pets?
[pearlyn] er? Not sure~ if hav then fish lorr~ lool
37. Is no.7 the sexiest person in the world?
[rebecca] woots! If u think so :DD
38. What is no.6 doing now?
[sharon] taking care of sis ba? That’s wat she always do >.<
1.The 1st person who tag/pass you is?erm..think is pearlyn ba? cos pear n ky argued on my tag board.lool
2. Your relationship with him/her?tomb?friend?or mayb in the uqiz “someone I will nv get over with? LOOL!
3. Your five impressions of him/her?lame. Crap. Bian tai xD . lol (I also dunno wat expression is that.hee hee :D) tall~ (no offence =X)
4. The most memorable thing he/she had done for you?erm. Not sure~ ps la~
5. The most memorable thing he/she had said to you?“wat wrong with you?!” Loool :DD
6. If he/she become your lover, you will?I will? Do wat?? Wat thing I will??? Wat toking youu????? 0.0
7. If he/she become your lover, he/she has to improve on?I think u go ask..*ahem* beta :D jkjk :DD
8. If he/she become your enemy, you will?again??? I will wat?? Can ppplllssss finish the sentence??that isn’t even a qns =X
9. If he/she become your enemy, the reason will be?ah~ this question hai bi jiao xiang yang :D anw. Chuan dao qiao tou zi ran zhi~
10. The most desired thing you want to do for him/her is?I dunno??
11. Your overall impression of him/her is?crap crap crap crap crap crap~~~ lallala~
12. How you think people around you will feel about you?crazy?siao?? I dunno~ lol
13. The characters you love of yourelf are?hmmmmmmmmmmmmm~~~~~~~~
I d.u.n.n.o. hee hee :D
14. On the contrary, the characters you hate yourself are?no ans……..ps la! I really dunno ma >< 15. The most ideal person you want to be is?ME =DD
16. For people who care and like you, say something to them.woots :D I LOVE U TOO :DD hheeeeehhheeehheeee ^o^
17. Pass this quiz to 10 people that you wish to know how they feel about you.
1. Pearlyn
2. Michelle
3.joanne
4.jacquelyn
5.kaiying
6.sharon
7.rebecca
8.jieyi
9.rose
10. qianying
18. Who is no.6 having a relationship with?
[sharon] me lorr :DD whahahahahahahaha !!
19. Is no. 9 a male or female?
[rose] got male call rose de meh?? Ross hai cha bu duo =.=
20. If no. 7 and 10 are together, will it be a good thing?
[rebecca&qianying] erm? u think leh?? Prime minister say les good or not??
21. What is no. 2 studying about?
[michelle] feel like keeping pear ans~ loool :D
22. When was the last time you had a chat?
chat with? My mum? Juz a min ago~ lool
23. What kind of music band does no. 8 like?
[jieyi] erm.. dunno..psps ><
24. Does no. 1 has any siblings?
[pearlyn] yupp~ younger sis~25.
Will you woo no.3?
[joanne] LOL. not attractive enough xDD hahahah!!jkjk nia~
26. How about no. 7?
[rebecca] seriously I think being straight is beta :D
27. Is no. 4 single?
[jac] LOL! Go ask herr lorr?? Hee hee ^^
28. What is the surname of no. 5?
[kaiying] tang?y u wan noe?? ORH HORR! U INTERESTED IN HER!!WAHAHAHAHA!
29. What is the hobby of no. 10?[qianying] not sure x.X
30. Does no.5 and 9 get along well?
[kaiying&rose o] they also dunno each other luhh…-.- how I noe??
31. Where is no.2 studying at?
[michelle] same as me~ zhss~~ lala~
32. Talk something casually about no. 1.
[pearlyn] my beloved yue muu~~` lallalalal~~
33. Where does no.9 live at?
[rose] sengkang =PP I somemore can type out full add of hers~ but ltr she kill me :XX lool!
34. What colour does no. 4 like?
[jac] eh, i dunno! Psps! =X
35. Are no. 5 and no.1 best friend?
[kaiying&pearlyn] yupp!
36. Does no. 1 have any pets?
[pearlyn] er? Not sure~ if hav then fish lorr~ lool
37. Is no.7 the sexiest person in the world?
[rebecca] woots! If u think so :DD
38. What is no.6 doing now?
[sharon] taking care of sis ba? That’s wat she always do >.<
Comments